Re: I, need, kill all zombies!

Hi. I have a fiew thins im going to say about this. First, the volume is so low, i can't really play, and second, i don't have surround sound anyway, and third, it might have worked, just that i was too lazy to get my headphones. Also someone updated the links on the audiogames page, accept not all of them. Lol.