Re: Toxic, survival horror fps [French]

Greetings.

I've been looking at the rooms folder and I'm wondering about the script files. Object and enemies are what I'm thinking about. For example in room02.txt, it says OBJECT GUN 1.4f 16.6f I take it the numbers refer to the coordinates where the gun is placed and the f is the size/length of the gun? Also in other rooms there are 2 objects. For example in room11.txt it says OBJECT AMMO11 25.0f 3.6f OBJECT MEDIC11 26.9f 3.6f. Potentially, can you have 2 objects at the same coordinates or must they be separate? Most interesting to me however are the enemies. Could you potentially put more enemies in rooms where previously there were only 1? Yes I know people are going to ask 'are you a glutton for punnishment?' I've been wanting a greater challenge. Finally, I really didn't want to kill Vince but the doctor was very difficult to beat. I imagine he doesn't just take away health but body parts to? What if we could substitute regular zombies with doctor clones? Better yet, time travel. You could fight evil Vince and good Vince will tell you where he is. I can imagine having to kill 10 Vinces and 10 Doctors in the same room! What would be the prize at the end?

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kristof via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kristof via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kristof via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kristof via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector