Re: Fan fic downloader and an interesting idea.

I'm going with the FicSave option. You don't have to download programs or anything, just entering the url on the site and your good. Using just the site itself and not email will make it go a lot faster.
It's things like this that make me glad FIM Fiction was coded with this in mind and each story has a download to html, epub, and txt option for each.