Re: smack me soundpack contributors needed!

Hello,
Sounds cool. I'm guessing, at least for now, these packs are all going to be hard coded in, but it would be cool if, even further down the line, we could just add our own packs, but also make them nlockable by saying how many coins can be required for each.