Re: Angelgift Teaser

Hi Aaron,

I think that Angelgift will be as successful as Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero once this game is released. Keep up the awesome work! I listened to the trailer and I think that it's amasing! The music in this trailer reminds me of Catholic churches with a lot of choirs whose members sing in a very beautiful voice and, in my opinion, the voice acting in this game is superb! Good luck for this upcomming game! I'm sure it will be a huge success in the blind gaming community! I think that this game will be number one when someone searches for good accessible games, don't you think?
Take care,
André