Re: my let's play bt sync folder and comments thread

this is a message from the comments.txt file wroat by me.
okay. it wasn't up to me. it was up to you people who keep adding their shit which no one needs. this folder is going. and i don't care what anyone says, its dropbox hosting for lps from now on. I really hoped people could refrain from being so dam immature, but my hope was as I can see false. I tryed to do something for the good of everyone by providing this one stop place for lps. however, there always need to be people who ruin it and who don't even have the courage to face me on that matter. no, they delete my coments. it has been a great time with you guys in this folder but the party's over.