Re: Alter Aeon 2014 Turkey Days

The giant mutant turkeys are special events that are going to be run by Gandor later in the day.  I'm pretty sure you can't get to them yet.

Right now, the scarecrow, spoiled turkey, turkey farm, and homeless family events are running.  You should be able to use the 'show event' and 'show schedule' commands to see what's going on and what we have planned.

I'm going to try to turn on the corn maze and the turkey arena either later today or tomorrow.

Have fun!