Re: Getting up and going on a new mac

Mario, first off it's still early days for Yosemite. By contrast Windows 8 has been around a fair while. Also have you any idea how bloated windows screen readers like Jaws are, much less how bloated Windows is? I'm not saying macs are perfect by any stretch, I actually use Windows more than Mac OS both due to the age of my MBP and VipMud, but both are viable choices.

Oh and you get both Pages and Numbers for free on Mac OS, they may lack some of the more exotic features of MS Office but for day to day use they do most of the things you could want.