Re: any one on the zone bbs.com websight?

Yeah, but when was the last post in that topic? It was months ago, and, certainly, the admins haven't responded to it, or changed the terms at all.
I think the community leaders are there to help new users navigate the site, although that doesn't make much sense, because it's an easy site to navigate, all things considered.
If they were really there to moderate, I guarantee you that most of the things that have been said on the boards, or in qn's, from what I've heard, although I don't have any recent experience with those, would have been dealt with in some fashion. But, if you do read the terms of service, there is a clearly defined section that says, we are not your parents, and we are not here to censor anything that a user says. They will step in if someone uses a racial slur, but other than that, anything goes.