Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hi.
[[wow]], Patrick, I hope you're still following this topic. Thanks so much for sharing your personal story with us, instead just leaving the forum, the gaming community and gaming in generel without any word at all. I both totally understand and respect your choice, when thinking about how games changes your mind like addiction. I'll contact you privately, because there's so much more I wanna say.
I don't know if people have told you this before, but you are extremely good at writing, and describing things. [[wow]]... You should consider being a great writer, start on writing stories, books or anything. I really enjoy your style of writing.
I wish you the best luck on whatever you consider to spent your life on in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector