moving onto a new stage of life

Greetings,
Over the passed few years I've been on this forum, I've taken part in quite a few threads and discussions dealing with various topics.
For those of you who might not know my legal name is exactly as shown as my user name.
I am now 21 years old and was born and raised in a small town in Florida, the old school parenthood method.
I participated in numerous activities as a small child including choir in school, as well as some of the churches I attended from time to time
Then in grade through middle school I participated in the small division bands in our local area. We even got to compete in a few competitions and thus the competitive side of me was born.
During the last year of middle school I went under a major change. As we competed more, I grew less tolerant of loss.
My freshman year of high school everything changed. I had joined the marching band. I was normally used to wind ensemble, which was usually indoors.
Not o nly was this a new environment, I also had to cope with the high demands of marching band.
Boy did I faint and sweat a lot. It was just the change in me.
I also began to tolerate loss and defeat quite a bit more than usual. I was too tired to fight it after the first week of band camp was over.
The competitions grew more demanding. It was an adventure I would never forget. We scored a good that year on FDA, for those who know what that is.
My sophomore year was also quite the adventure and where I experienced the crush of my life that I never got the chance at.
My junior year was well .. ok, it was in an interesting year, most of it was too much of a blur to remember due to life and family issues, some of you may remember a few topics I published.
And a few of you have wanted to know where the online alias unstoppable came from. It actually, depending on how you want to look at it, came from 2 sources.
Since I knew for a fact it was my last year at high school, I kinda lived it in a sort of weird fashion, like I was dying.
We had quite the graduating class with me, including the marching band.
The show name, quite fittingly, was called unstoppable. And yes, for those of you who may ask, it was based on the movie.
It was probably one of the most epic shows I had ever done with the marching band. And I still have dreams of it to this day, gliding like a hockey puck down the field playing away.
I remember the last show clear as day. For some weird, unknown reason, I had no feeling. No emotion, I was, blank. Couldn't really speak, I couldn't process the fact that what I loved was about to end right there, right then, on that field I competed on all those 4 years.
A few days after graduation is when it really started to hit me, I had also missed the majority of my senior year due to injuries. So most of it was also marching band and or jazz band right after as well as wind ensemble.
After gr aduation, I tried, and failed, to audition for drum corps international (DCI).
I went to college and played around with a few classes more of the same thing I went through in high school all over again more math, more English, more homework, no difference.
So there I sat. No job, no college education wasn't willing to go through that all over again just for a stupid paper to be certified IT person.
My uncle and aunt had come down the first week of May, also finals, and the last day for them was a Sunday, I believe.
I talked with him a while.
He brought with him a self built quadcopter. I had heard of quad copters before but hadn't really given them any thought, I just thought they were government tools used to shoot down enemy.
When I saw him with one, it gave quadcopter a completely new meaning to me. I never knew a quadcopter could be used by a civilian!
So he brought it out and let me see what it was like. The frame was quite sturdy a nd decorated with all sorts of sensors, gyros, wiring, a gps unit etc.
He took him and his wife outside and began to fly it. The thing sounded amazing!
I believe it had brushless kv 2200 motors, but I didn't know any bit of that at the time.
So then, out of pure curiosity, I asked, I wonder how hard it would be for me to fly one?
My uncle in particular if you ask or question possibilities is the type to prove that it is usually possible, and will fight it, all the way through to the end.
Little did I know, two weeks later, I would get a toy grade quad copter.
No gps units, much heavier frame etc.
And that is where I started. The adventurer in me began to explore this new dimension (literally).
Recently I got a hobby grade quadcopter as a gift and have been playing with it.
It includes several sensors to prevent me from crash landing either into myself, or an object by slowing down response time.
And that is where I am now. Ever since I began picking up quadcopters, I've been slowly losing interest in everything blindness related items.
I've come to the point where games seem too easy, I'm easily bored with them, have no motivation to play.
I believe it is time for me to move on from the audiogaming scene.
It has been wonderful getting to know so many people from so many different cultures.
At some point in the future, if you ever hear the name shuteye-pilot, that's me.
But for now though, the chapter of gaming has closed and i will do nothing more than fly as much as I can.
You may reach me via email from forum feature. I do no t wish to reveal my email publicly, I've already got spammers blowing my inbox up the wazoo, lol.
I'm also flying tonight as of the date this message is posted, fyi.