Re: Free iPhone games

Hi Sabrina,

My name is André Filipe Silva and I was born in the USA. However, I come from a Portuguese background.
I would like to recommend some comercial games. You could try Papa Sangre 1 and 2 and also The Nightjar, both of which are also in the AppleVis website. If you're more into Space Invader-style games, I'd suggest Audio Invaders. Another game is Robo-E.
Let me know if my suggestions were helpful, please.
Take care,
André