Re: any one on the zone bbs.com websight?

Yes.

Unfortunately.

I use the same handle here as I do there. I post extremely infrequently and I only really discussed my game, how much I hate autism activism and relationship problems with my last BF.

Granted I did make some cool friends there but let's just put it this way, within 15 minutes I got a guy on skype asking me about how big my tits were. Sure I laughed it off but that was pretty hilariously awkward. Always a fun story to tell people.

Its interface is absolutely offputting though and even for sighted people it's confusing to know where stuff is supposed to go.

Also the premium is a complete bleeping ripoff. Any other forum offers almost all of those features, outside of maybe blogging, for free. Yes, some forums are not as accessible as it, but it's not worth it in my opinion. At all. I could probably set up a pretty decent accessible Simple Machine forum in a few days and have most of the same functionality as ZoneBBS an d not charge people money to have simple shit such as logging in in invisible mode or name changes.

Let's just put it this way. I made a topic here that I made a major gamble with, but I was right in trusting this community in making it and was able to work some serious shit out. I owe you all one big time. I wouldn't even dream of making that same topic on ZoneBBS. Not even under an alternate account name.

Here is my profile if anyone is interested:

https://www.zonebbs.com/viewuser.php?u=23580&nw=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector