Re: transfering individual files in iTunes

The copy-paste method doesn't seem to work, and the checkbox lists are only for albums, playlists and genres, possibly artists too. Doesn't really matter now anyway, as I'm returning this sorry excuse for a media player tomorrow. Lesson learned: iPod Nano equals total rip-off. Don't buy it!

Wondering if I should buy the touch in the same 16GB capacity for $50 more once I get my refund, as it's still cheaper than upgrading my phone and it's supposed to have 40 hours of battery life. Just as long as you can actually delete files...