Re: Weird Vision

Yeah. I agree, at least if the symptoms are recent.  You don't want to find out that it's something horrible we could have treated 6 months ago.
I'd also hazard a guess that your vision is progressively worsening.  Having hallucinatory effects in that case is apparently pretty common: the brain is losing an input so tries to fill it up again.  For the few people I've talked to, this manifests as inaccurate vision-by which I mean being able to see that the light is on when it really, really isn't.  For me, some of it is "seeing" things accurately that I get from other senses, mainly echolocation-I can only do this sometimes and not consciously.  It varies person to person, but progressive vision loss has all sorts of strangeness.