Re: Submit Your Voice For Inclusion In Swamp!

I don't mean to be annoying by asking this, the rules are clearly defined, but I'm imagining Xoren that the reason you want us not to edit our own files is first because your not sure how well we'll do with noise reduction because of experience, editor, audio set up, etc, and second because we might take out things that you'd want to stay in and not give you all of the phrases we made.

But if we know the sound of that microphone and room well and intend to keep all of the takes in, is it okay if we submit it edited?  I just really do not want you to have to edit if I know I can...  I mean if it turns out that I can't I could still give it to you right?

I know your good at it, but if I can cut down on your work I'd like to...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector