Re: a sweet return

Hi everyone.  Sorry that this is taking as long as it is.  Most of the new content is finished.  So I think I can reveal it, the newest content I have added, and still adding, is a second story mode.  In this story you play as a different character, through a hole different set of levels, and with there own way of fighting.  The only thing I need to finish with this is the cut scenes, and I have had writer's block for the last week.  I promase I will get these done as soon as I can.  Also I haven't heard how any one else is doing in the game.  I need to know, are there any bugs I need to crush, is there anything that you don't understand about the story, (if I can get these scenes done that shouldn't be a problem), has any one finished the game, and is any one playing the survival mode.  This last I really need, for I am having a hard time getting this mode balanced.  Thanks everyone, and I'll get back to w ork.
nina0116