Re: Hatchi: A virtual pet for IOS

Hi. I was going to create a new topic about this but why not just start here.
Since were talking about vercual pets, i have played the nintendo ds system game "nintendogs" and found it pretty inaccessible how ever i got sighted help and was even shown where the buttons are since its touch screen. How ever, it was still very frustrating, since most of the time i couldn't do anything. And when i did the simple things like giving the dogs water and food and such i got excited because that was hard enough to do. Taking dogs for walks is fun, since the music is quite nice and you find gifts along the way and meet other dogs. I was Mainly wondering if someone who programs could code an audiogame like this for pc or mac or both that was sort of like brailleimon where you had a main menu, and ther are buttons like go out, supplies or something, save, and possibly more. I recamend checking this game out though before coding if your planning on doing this, since i couldn 't help being blind and all... and not playing it that well because of accessiblity issios. My point is, could someone create an audiogame like this but with tts, and use the same sounds and music? Also the ai is very very good.