Re: State of Web Browser Accessibility

When I bought my first computer about 5 years ago I remember it was a 64 bit windows 7, it worked pritty good, but I couldn't find jaws 64 bit, then I changed to a windows 7 ultimate - 32 bit. It I find the 32 bit edition of windows much slow though I can't find where does it come from as I'm not an expert on computer, but I can say that 64 bit edition works faster and better. I also use an android device running android 4.4.2. I like a very good feature there in my samsung device, "The task manager". The task manager provides for tabs, and the fourth one is called "Ram tab". In this tab you can close all active application and therefore the phone will run faster; something that doesn't exist on windows. I would love so much to have such an application which closes unneeded apps running in background. It can free up to 200 MB of ram. for example, if my ram is 850 MB of 1.5 MB, it can reduce it to 650 MB. and actually the accessibility is not on windows. I'm sorry that android passes it away. although talkback can't be compared to jaws, there are other features which may exist on windows, but we cannot take advantage of because the screen reader might not be compatible with a certain program, or that program crashes when using a certain screen reader. I am disappointed from the accessibility at least in windows 7.