Re: monkey business level 6

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble beating Level 5 of Monkey Business, which is the Old Aztec Temple level. To be more specific, I would like some help for avoiding the cave-in that occurs. I can avoid the acid pits, the snakes and the arrows just fine. However, I have some problems avoiding the cave-in. Could someone give me some tips for beating this part of the level, please?
Take care,
André