nhl 2004 mod for the blind, was there such a thing available?

Good evening everyone,
So about a year ago, I heard of a mod for the old nhl 2004 game, witch was produced by EA sports as far as I know.
Does someone know where I could get this mod or how it is actualy working?
I would love to see this mod in action if it still exists.
Greetings Moritz.