Re: Joining our Beta Testing Team

This really should be in general gaming at least the testing part.
I have signed up to show my support is there any donation button I'd like to donate to the cause.
We have not had inclusive games since the old code factory and the terror formers stuff.

I can give you the email address of the guy that develops 1918 heart of winter and a few other things
jbe...@aut.ac.nz)
this guy may or may not be interested.
I would stress though that if you are serious on getting inclusive with your games that the stuff be released on windows mac and Linux or at least windows.
I am a pc user and currently do not have a smart phone so while I will sign up to show my support for such a project I will be unable to test it.
if there is a paypal donation link I am willing to donate 40 bucks to your project initially and more may be coming who knows.
Its good to see a new player in any case

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector