Does Anyone play Sryth anymore?

Hello.
I admit it's been a while but I wanted to pose a question to you all and see if I can get some feedback. I still play Sryth quite a lot, though not nearly as often as I used to, a lot of the reason being due to the fact on my iPhone and Mac Voice-over doesn't read things very well, that is to say  on the Mac I have to reload the page every time I click a link and on the phone scrolling doesn't work correctly and I can't always save my game. Ever since I got Mavericks last year and IOS8 this year it hasn't worked right. Things didn't improve on Yosemite either. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on or any suggestions as to what to do?