Re: Does anyone know any damn good accessible incredible hulk games, audio

Hello Rory,
Unfortunately we don't seem to have any accessible (audio, mainstream or otherwise) games where you can smash stuff up as a giant monster. I haven't found any as of yet.
There's a text-based game called mecha ace where you battle with gigantic robots, but I can't remember if stuff gets smashed as you battle or if the robots just get chopped or blasted to pieces. It's been a while since I've played.