new open public beta of a mud available for testing.

hi,
This is devin, and I wanted to tell you about a new mud, called avalon. based on the dawn of time with excellent features from the dicu/rom/smaug/mirc tree, and the best of coffeemud. wwe, that is to say ethin and I, are looking for potential builders/testers/players of this exciting new mud.
while it is incomplete,we hope to have some custom areas out soon. disclaimer! notice. this is based on the dawn of time, I am not claiming that this mud was of our own creation.
connect with your favorite mud client at:
176.126.243.200, port 4000. for the public web server, connect with your browser to the same address but on port 4001.
We hope to see you on the game soon.