Anyone know of an accessible ssh program for Android?

Hi.

As the topic states, I want to know if anyone can recommend an accessible android app that will allow me to view the file system of my Nexus 7 wirelessly. This is similar to open ssh for jailbroken iOS devices.
The reason I want something like this is because I don't like using Windowsj ust to plug my Nexus 7 in via USB. So, if anyone can recommend a good ssh or ftp program for Android, that would be great as I want to be able to view my Android file system wirelessly and from my Mac using something like Cyberduck.