Re: New iOS arcade/logic/reflex game, catch 52

To be honest comparing catch 52 to Audio defense sounds a little unreasonable, sinse Audio efense is sort of the extreme! of quality intended for quite long and in depth play where as this sounds like a short reflex affair to kill   minute or two. I actually was in two mins whether to classify audio defense as arcade or action in the db, (in the end I decided on arcade given the endless mode, but it did give me pause for thought).

As I said, before giving phone space to this I'd appreciate hearing a recording or similar to give me an idea of how hard the game actually is. if it is something that I will essentially master in a few plays, then just requires repetitive action to unlock achivements etc, or it is something who's only appeal is speed of reaction then likely not. If however it requires sufficient thought and judgement to provide a quick challenge each time then that might be another matter.

Then again, even if I do! only play the thing f or ten minutes, well hay 69 P is hardly going to rupture my bank!