Knfb reader and how great it is.

Hello.

I've finally installed windows 8.1 and played the space themed games, I've decided space games aren't for me, but that's not why I made this topic.

NO. I made it to tell you about an awesome IOS app I got called KNFB reader.

It's a bit pricey, being priced at $100, that's £75 over here in the UK.

IF you don't know, it's a reading app aimed at the blind. Point, take a picture and KNFB reader starts reading to you.

Why do I  think this app is the most awesomest app apart from Tap tap see, that is on my Iphone? Well, Wen installing windows 8.1 with my dad, the download got to %85 and my dad went home. Once windows  had restarted, I didn't know what to do.

Narrator wasn't working, NVDA wasn't working, oh yeah, i bought KNFB raeder, hmm i wonder... i wonder...Oh go on, try it, I thought and I did. IF you're thinking I went downstairs, took a picture of some chicken, cooked it and ate it, you'd well, be wrong, I'd have liked to, but nooo, windows had to go and get its self installed didn't it? What do you mean I installed it, I'd never do such a thing as that, well okay maybe... Anyway what did I actually do? I took a picture of my laptops screen and guess what? No text detected... Let me get this strait, you wrote all that just to tell us it didn't detect the text? Yes, yes I did. Great isn't it? I did try again, you want to here about that?

OK well I took another picture, keeping the phone quite a bit away from the laptop this time, and it said, downloading files %46! I was shocked. SO I tried again, it worked. I phoned my dad, telling him how awesome this is. I tried again after it restarted and it worked fine. I phoned my friend amin, A.K.A Bashue, telling him how awesome this was and tried one more time and yep, you guessed it, went down stairs to eat chicken. OH alright, I didn't but I'm going to now, and yes it did work the last time.

What I'm saying is, KNFB can read computer screens. Did I have to put all my horrible humor in there? Yep, did you have to read it, yep, why? cause I have mind controlling powers. but only on Mondays, Thursdays and every other Saturday, it kind of sucks but oh well, what can you do.