Re: Alteraeon gods and players, this is my final question.

Rory is perfectly capable of playing Alter Aeon right now.  He has full access to the game, and can quest and explore and slaughter mobs as much as he wants.  His problem is not that he can't play AA; rather, his problem is that I won't allow him to harass and bother the other players on the game.

If he wants to play, he can play.  However, he doesn't actually want to play.  He wants to irritate other players.  As far as I'm concerned, he can do that elsewhere.