Re: A note from news poster scrooge!

This is a nice news post.
Now, I can't believe this. I'm posting this... on Christmas Eve, in the first hour of the day! While mine is not a news post, I just want to wish everyone here a merry Christmas in case I can't post tomorrow.
So, enjoy, and oh, where are those gaming files of past present and future? haha. Maybe they won't visit scrooge this year. I think he must have been visited at least fifty times now by the ghosts, haha. It's a fun story, heartwarming too.