Confronting my sister

Hello all. So, I am quite angry right now, and very fed up. I'm tired of my sister. Oh, I know what your thinking, "You guys are siblings, you do this all the time." But no. She insists on being rude to me, mostly unprovoked, and making me basically her personal slave. I ask her for a glass of milk when I'm at the table and forgot to pour myself one and I hear her literally right next to the fridge, its a god damn crime punishable by getting yelled at and told to get my lazy ass up and get it myself. She asks me for a towel, I'm forced to drop whatever I'm doing, no matter what the circumstances, to go get it. I ask her to make me a thing of mac and cheese, which, yes, I know is time consuming and takes work, but she'll say later, which I'm fine with, but she asks me to do the dishes, I'll say, just a minute, let me finish doing this, she'll go, No do it right now. She's even woken me up at 1-30 in the morning to do them. Gran ted it was a summer night, but still. I wanted to sleep, but nope, I had to, pardon my language, fuck my sleep schedule and go do them. I was in a skype call today with my friend and her video she was watching was to loud. I kindly asked her to turn it down so my friend could hear me, but nope, its a fucking crime. Then we come home from my dads today and I run downstairs to play the drums, and, yep you guessed it, I have to play quieter because she's on facetime watching a show upstairs. I've tried to confront her, but this girl can't take criticism. My question is, how should I confront her in a way that it'll get through to her? I'm quite mad, she's 19, making 200 + dollars a week but spends it all on food and netflix and calls me lazy? Please. I know none of you really care, not to sound rude. But I just need a group of people to vent to. I'm tired of being oppressed, depressed, and angry, all because I can't enjoy some computer time witho ut her yelling at me for being lazy. Anyways, yeah. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.