Re: My costumed vigilante's hero card

Great summation Cae, thumbs up for that one, though i can say I'm not surprised, sinse from what I've seen of the superhero commics an series what you say is what I would expect, eg, some good, but lots of returns to status quo and ridiculous amounts of crossovers and retcons.

Odd regarding storm though, sinse my only major experience of storm was in the old nineties X men cartoon, where she had the most appauling voice acting an generally the worst script, ---- everytime she used her powers she'd spout some semi mystical nonsense in a very overblown way like "Ice shal freeze your hearts" The cartoon also unfortunately suffered from marvel syndrome in that they couldn't be content with just doing a story about humans and mutants and the attendent prejudice and atitudes, but had to go all cosmic with characters like appocalypse and a random alien empire and some guff about a christal absorbing all of reality.