Linux and other questions

I have a fue Questions.

1. In Linux I'm trying to copy a file to another directory but can't because of permissions. It is a file I downloaded from the Internet.
2. I'm trying to get skype to work with Orka Under Linux and am using the pidgin is there any other way I can use skype with Orka. I'm trying to the copy the file that I need to copy to the usr/lib/pidgin directory but can't.
3. I use Audacity but have  noticed that most of all the dialogs and the selection bar are not accessible in Linux using Orka. So I'm asking is there any good audio editors accessible with Orka under Linux.
Note: I'm using Zoran OS Witch is based on Ubuntu.

4. My final question is not related to Linux. Is there a accessible list or table on the Internet that I can get a update of new released top40 music. I have tried looking on billboard but there is no chart or at lleast there might be I just can't find it.