Re: Very disappointed

@Brad, glad the link helped, however from what I know of Nvda I don't believe it has an issue with alt text or hotspots, so you might want to check your settings for alt text in Ie.

Regarding radios, I didn't specifically mean using a laptop sinse your correct there are times when it's good to have something else, just that to me over 400 pounds for a radio seems ridiculously expensive, heck my Victor stream was 250. Also, if you just want radio, I'm not convinced you need a specifically adapted model, as I said I use a perfectly normal (though highly good quality), one in my stacking system.

The only need I can see for a specifically adapted radio is if you wanted it to do some other more complex things than just listen to radio stations that would require reading a screen to set, (hence why I invested in the Victor stream).

Regarding podcasts, well if I want the actual list of episodes and feed, ie, it gets steadily updated, I just copy t he rss link (it's the one that says rss), into whatever program I want to stream the podcast with, ie, klango or winamp (klango is a weerdly good podcatcher). Generally though

Generally though, sinse most podcasts I kee tabs on are books or audio dramas like darker projects I just pop along to the site ocasionally and either download or stream the latest bit, (usually I find the download link). There are as I said other options for Iphone and for my victor which I need to investigate, indeed I believe there is a pretty good radio tuner ap for the Iphone (and considering an Iphone isn't that much more expensive than 400 quid and does a lot more that might be an option).

As to patience, yes, people are stupid, and no, it's not always easy to maintain patience about things, however unfortunately the skill of explaining things to stupid people is a necessry one if you have a disability, ----  plus if you've already explained something a little sarc asm is quite justified big_smile.