problem with the its your flight demo version ATC system.

Hello everyone.
I am very new to this  and have discovered the its your plane addon just a few days ago.
I am still using the demo version with the cessna 172 sp skyhawk.
I now have a little problem with the ATC communication. I have activated the automatic ATC responces.
The following happened.
I ran down the taxi checklist and the point came up called, Announce taxi intensions.
In the way that it was written in the manual, I echoed the request back to Michelle, so she could give this info to the tower.
But the strange thing was, that she just said @please wait@ and did nothing.
After a few seconds, she asked me again to announce taxi intensions. I did that again and she said please wait again.
AFter that she didnt say anything. I said announce taxi intensions again, and she told me, that I already have announced my intensions.
Does someone know what is wrong here, I didnt hear a message from the tower or anything like that.< br />This problem also appears when I want to ask for the local weather.
She just says please wait, and nothing after that.
Does someone know what the problem is?