Re: starting Hellcore database

While my memory is a bit falty with hellcore, if I were you I wouldn't bother trying to use it. I've used it before and the website does mean it well when they say menny things are broken, this includes the actions system, even the blueprint system, which you could have used to build spaceships or stuff like that is baddly broken. If I remember correctly, a simpple make should do the trick, but you may need to install bison and gperf to get it to compile. Also remember the ./moo script in the main directory will not run, you can run it from the src directory.