Re: Braillemon status update!

Some Game Corner bugs I noticed.

In one of the slot machines near the door (just to the right of it) it always says "You scored 3 Farfetch'd in a row! Won 25 coins!" even if you didn't hit Farfetch'd at all during the spins. At least the coins are added to your total, though, unlike at the nearby Roulette table. The same sequence of Pokémon is hit over and over, but when I worked this out and tried to exploit it, I didn't get my winnings, even though the coins I bet were taken out and the number of coins I won was announced.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector