Re: what do you guys think our next sports game should be

assault_freak wrote:

Well Theo... a Goalball audio game would not introduce sighted people to the sport. I highly doubt it, anyway... since not all that many sighted people play audio games. If you are involved, the best way to introduce sighted people is by doing demonstrations and inviting them to watch you play. big_smile

What the best way is depends on circumstance, but let's not get into a discussion about what's often, or generally the best way. I merely think it would be another way of introducing them to it.

I could either organise a demonstration, then ask them to take upwards of an hour out of their busy day to come watch/participate, or I could tell them about it, slide my laptop over to them, and let them try it out. Of course we'll all know that a game on a computer is never quite t he same deal as playing it irl, but it's just another way to start the conversation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johnabreu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector