Re: transitioning from Qwerty to Dvorac keyboard layout discussion

I've not seen any modules for that sort of thing with PunBB, and as I said usually when I've seen those sorts of reply options they over complicate the layout, as well as having occasions where if say a person responds to 5 different posts there are five posts by the same person in the same topic which can get a trifle clutery.

Usually if I am responding to several people I'll just do the at sign and a name eg:

@Jack, glad to here about your new job and I hope things go better next time.

@Jill, how could you spoil jack's first day on the job by not only falling down but leaving the bucket at the top of the hill? big_smile.

I can see the advantage in maintaining a more personal conversation, though at the same tie it probably helps that Jill in my above example would also read my comments to Jack and thus maintain a more communi ty driven discussion.