Re: Prometheus to be added to the DB?

Hi Prometheus.

The general rule about adding muds to the database is that a mud has to actively do something to support blind players, eg, low spam modes, navigation assistance, alternatives to ascii text etc.

While pretty much all muds are playable to a greater or lesser extent, audiogames.net does exist to promote specifically accessible games, so say a mud which is playable but requires shenanigans with navigation or lots of triggers to get through spam wouldn't really count, even if lots of blind people happened to play it.

Obviously you do have such things in the game, so if you could let us (or rather me), know about what sort of measures you have so I can write them up on the database entry that would be great, sinse then all that is left to do is try the game out.