Re: Aprone, here is something that may change your life

Hi.
I'm sorry to say this:
The only reason for Swamp is payed, or the access to Aprones server is payed, is mainly because of massive trouble with hackers. If people hasn't messed Things up, Swamp might still be free.
This is sad that some people broke it all for all us, WHO just love playing the game, and forced Aprone to make swamp and the future online games payed, mainly to stop hackers WHO tried to damage the system.
So, in other Words: I don't think such a demo or limited version of Swamp ever would be made. Why? Because this would open up the gate for the hackers once Again. I'm really sorry to say this, but you only have the hackers and troublemakers to blaim for this.
A gamer account is not very expensive though. It's hard for me to understand the different currency in the different countries, and I do know that 24 dollars are many Money in other countries. The biggest issue as I see this is that Paypal is not supported in all countries, and I don't know of other ways to pay.
If people find Swamp worth it, they should also be willing to pay. But the issue is then how they should pay, but I don't know what optins there are other than Paypal.