Re: Alter Eon or MUSH Z problem

Guys, the problem is in the very first error that you got - the one loading the worlds\alteraeon\settings\charlist.mushz file.  For whatever reason, that file is corrupt, and if you delete it, I'd expect it to start up ok.  If possible though, could you just move the file somewhere else and mail me a copy of it?  I'd like to see what went wrong and try to fix it.  My email address is soda at xirr.com.