Re: Classic 6 Dragons game!

Hi everyone,

I use to play 6D and am currently playing (really the only one playing) the otner 6D mud. I came across this post and got seriously excited as I've been really missing the way 6D use to be. However, I cant connect to the homepage for classic 6D or the mud itself. Does anyone know something I dont? Has the domain changed? Has this project been scrapped? Am I doomed to play the current 6D alone forever? lol... If anyone could shed some light on classic 6D for me I would really appreciate it.

-Mord