Re: Joining our Beta Testing Team

Awesome, Audazzle, you found us. Well, to be accurate, you found me, then I had to come here to spread the love, only to find that you already had. smile

I signed up and received my link. Thanks. I will get to it just as soon as time provides.

Fully agree with the principles of inclusive gaming. I will pass this on to my contacts. Best of luck with it; we need some new blood in the equal access, multiple modality audiogame genre.