Re: timestamps are off by an hour

found it. I'm not really sure why this is needed though, since I'm reasonably sure there's some html feature that would convert a UTC time to the client's local time, but this works too.

In other news: would it be possible to have all links in posts open in a new tab? So if I write a post that links to an external site, it opens in a new tab by default. It merely requires the link have the attribute target="_blank".

I know I could just open them in a new tab myself, but I often forget to do that, which often results in me accidently closing the tab for the forum when I'm done browsing the external site.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Theo via Audiogames-reflector