Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

And another battle! I'm just on this game's hype right now... lol. If I'd known this was playable before I would've imported it last year when it came out fresh in Japan. Here is a recording of the battle of Okehazama with two of my personal favorites, hanzo hatori and Tadakatsu Honda. Hatori is a ninja, and thus is pretty much a wirlwind of destruction when used properly. In the recording, he is the one with notably faster movements... Tadakatsu honda is slower, but has a spear that takes out huge crowds with good swings. Slower than I usually like, but his musou or super attack definitely makes him worth it! Completely random sidenote, both of these characters are played by two of my favorite Japanese voice actors. Hanzo Hatori is played by Takaya Kuroda, whose favorite role for me is his stint as Kiryu in all of the Yakuza games. akio Otsuka is well known as more famous video game characters... especially as all the Sname incarnations in the Metal Gear games , as well as Seth in the Street Fighter IV series, and Nobunaga Oda in the onimusha trilogy.