Re: please give me your opinion on this

[[wow]], impressive acting, though if you have the original voice track with out music still? I can help pan the voices so that they sound different from each other more, like 2 different people, I also can spice it up with more footsteps and things if you want, it's no trouble, and wouldn't take long.  Seriously though, excellent use of objects around you for sound props, that's what they call foley in film, when you do that on the spot.  If you haven't already considered doing improv or acting in a play...  Well lets just say you'd be an asset to any production! I don't even do that stuff and I can still tell...
You can put it out there and use inflection, as well as intellagently using what's around you on the fly, and with confidence. Don't think that's something smaller than it is, either, for instance if more people saw this here, they'd probably consider you for voice acting in their games.
Something to consider unless you do that already, in which case, your on the right track.