Re: can you help me solve this error please?

@The terminator:
I would not suggest you build a game in AutoIt. While AutoIt is a good programming language, it was not intended for this kind of thing. Also, to help you out, we'd need your other files that you included up there. The only file we don't need is gUIConstants.au3, as we can always get that for ourselves. I'm assuming that the other include files that you included are custom (your own)? If not, please give us the concise location of where I can find these files so that I can provide a more helpful answer than this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Alan via Audiogames-reflector