Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Stirlock, can't really help with the guilty gear stuff as I've never particularly been a fan of the series. And now with Samurai Warriors 4 being my latest purchase, that's going to keep me occupied for a long time... and I'm pretty sure there'll be a new game out by the time I've grown tired of this one. hahaha. Check out this guide for all things menu and translation related. Let me know what you think. Would love to keep an ongoing dialog about this game...
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/7169170/1/

SLJ, I didn't mean the game's menus are translated into English... but that there are translations written all over the internet. You're right that games imported would be quite complicated and hard to get help with since 99% of all the menus are in Japanese. That's why on the internet, those who have knowledge of the language or at least en ouggh to read menus write out translations and post them up all over the place. Look at the guide I posted for a great example. And if you want a more relatable example, think of all the translating and directions for menus people have given of all the various Japanese audio games.