Re: A home for Swamp campaigns

My problem with dropbox Grryf is as you said people need invites. Suppose joe blogs who has never heard of this forum comes along and wants to play swamp campaigns, where does he get them? Heck, I! sinse I haven't been keeping up with the Swamp topics am not sure who has created what in terms fof campaigns which is why I would like a better organized archive of where to get them similar to the ones for Sound Rts and tactical battle maps.

That's why even if dropbox hosted the files I'd prefer a propper page with download links and no invites or accounts required, or similar that Aprone could put a link to on the swamp section of his audiogames page and that I could put a link to in the Db.

After all what is the point of making a campaign if only your four or five forum buddies who you send it to play it?

@Slj, if you could see about hosting and some sort of centralized archive that would be awsome.